Pages

Do I Believe Hell is REAL?

AB-SO-LUTE-LY!!! Lately, I have been hearing agnostics deny hell is an eternal place; while simultaneously joying in the benefits of going to heaven everlasting when they die. I’m certainly no judge of who goes where at the end of the journey in the physical body; but, I certainly know that it will be north or south of planet Earth. (Matthew 13:42)
To say I don’t believe in a real Hell, is to deny satan is a real entity with millions of dark angels and human entities doing his bidding on a grand scale. To say I don’t believe in Hell is to say God is a liar; and, I would never dare say, even think that. To say I don’t believe in Hell is to say the Bible is untrue; and again, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER would I dare say, even think that, as well.
So, if you say you are a Christian, and you say you believe the Word of God (Bible); then you, too must believe that Hell is a real place. It’s true spiritual insanity to believe you can wear a Christian ‘hat’ while doing everything that mocks God’s Word (1 Corinthians 6:9)
Be blessed  all. And yes, don’t listen to any anti-Christ who tells you hell is not a real place for those who choose the path of damnation. Our saving grace is not only confessing Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior (John 3:16);  but, also, choosing to live a life which brings glory to Father God in Heaven.

Please click the affiliate-marketing Amazon link to check out my daily devotional e-book while helping to support this blog. Thank-you!

No comments: