Pages

My Kindle Tablet Makes Me Wish I Was Born in the 80s

I have a confession of sorts. Recently while reading a book on my Kindle Tablet, I pondered how technology has changed the world as we know it. I am an indie author and have uploaded several books that I've written onto my Kindle; and, can only SMH at seeing the results of my tireless endeavors come to life before my eyes. If you're on the fence about buying this over an Apple, I'd say go for it. Of course, if you're an Apple or nothing person, then I'm not talking to you :+). But, if you're a person looking for a reasonably-priced tablet for yourself, or birthday/holiday gift, this is certainly a delightful device. It's lightweight, and comes with a vast array of cool coverings.

As always, this is an affiliate-supported blog. If you decide to make this purchase, please click the Amazon link. Thank-you!




Kindle Fire HD 10

No comments: