Pages

Don't Allow the Enemy to Thwart Your Efforts for God

Be sure that every good work you do to honor God is at high-risk for enemy attack. A person I do not know, or have ANY affiliation with took liberties to include me on her website. I have been in talks with the independent publishing agency to clear any links from her site. I was genuinely appalled when I checked up on my page and saw it smeared with sleaze, sleaze, and even more sleaze.
So be warned all, if you're an indie author make sure you keep tabs on your site; even though it's clear this SPAM ATTACK was something that the publishers didn't have a solution for, since it wasn't a simple delete and move on.
Final word: If you happen to see my book or my name linked to ANY filth; please KNOW my site was hacked. This is in direct link to an earlier post when I initially called it what it turned out to be: HACKED!
Life goes on. My first thought was to unpublish my work; but, I instantly was checked in the spirit, that then satan would win; and, the opportunity to honor God and bless others would be snuffed out. After all, satan's goal is to steal, kill, and destroy. As saints, we must in vigilance, not allow him.

Blessings all!

No comments: